Right To Buy

If you are a council tenant and are thinking about buying your own home then we can give you the mortgage advice you need. We will advise you on a suitable mortgage even if you have credit problems, are self-employed or have no proof of income.

Our dedicated team will offer you the support you need and will guide you with through all the paperwork and liase with the lender to keep you up to date. Additionally, through Wright & Lord Solicitors, we can provide you with all the legal assistance you need to get your purchase processed quickly and efficiently.

If you're thinking about buying your own home call us now on 01524 405855 or complete the form below and we'll call you back as soon as possible.

Send a message and we'll respond as soon as we can.

Quick Enquiry

load new code