Savings & Investments
Everyone likes the idea of having something put aside for that ‘rainy day’ but there’s a lot to think about. Should you save a regular monthly amount or make a lump sum investment? What about the tax implications? What about access to your money? Over what period of time should you invest? Are you saving for a specific purpose? What rate of return should you expect? Do you want capital growth or an income from your savings? And the big one: what’s the risk factor?
Add to the array of bewildering savings and investment products to all those questions and you’re left needing some very good, trustworthy advice. And that’s why we’re here. Wright & Lord Financial Services advisers will help make it all as simple as possible. With access to the whole of the market, a suitable plan or plans can be tailor-made to your needs and goals. We’ll review your plan or portfolio on a regular basis to make sure it’s delivering what you expected and we’ll advise you if any adjustments need to be made to keep it on track.
For expert savings and investment advice call us now on 01524 405855 or fill out the form below and we'll call you back as soon as possible.
Send a message and we'll respond as soon as we can.
- Inheritance Tax 40% tax on your assets over £325,000! With rising property values, many people who previously thought that IHT was not an issue are now falling into the net. Widows and widowers may be entitled to their deceased spouses' allowance. There are solutions and we can help you find them.
- Retirement Planning Confused? No wonder! The government recently announced big changes in how annuities can be taken. Which rules apply now? What happens after April 2015? We can take you through the choices and help find the solution you need.
- Long Term Care Don't sell off the family jewels to pay care home costs. How do you protect your hard earned savings from disappearing?
- Legal Services Wright & Lord Solicitors provide domestic and commercial legal services and are regulated by the SRA.
- IT Services Wright & Lord IT Services is owned by Wright & Lord Solicitors, but as the name suggests, it doesn't provide legal services. So it is not regulated by the SRA, however, it does provide business with specialist technology systems and provides both equipment and support.